I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Where to Eat Drink in Bangkok 24hrs V8 Diner Great $4 Lunch Specials Aso...


http://www.PhilinVancouver.com http://www.PhilinBangkok.com Where to Eat Drink in Bangkok 24hrs V8 Diner Great $4 Lunch Specials Restaurant in New York Square on Sukhumvit Rd by Terminal 21 Mall and Asoke BTS, I love the outdoor setting and the great food and drink specials here as very inexpensive and great tasting too. Ask the Server for the Wifi password and if sitting outside get a table by the fans ;) Don't forget to hit Like and subscribe to my Channel over 450+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Cities - PhilinBangkok.com

No comments:

Post a Comment