I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Where to Eat Cheap $1 - $2 in Bangkok Pier 21 Food Court 5th Floor Termi...


http://www.PhilinVancouver.com http://www.PhilinBangkok.com Where to Eat Cheap for a $1 - $2 in Bangkok I go to Pier 21 Food Court on the 5th Floor Terminal 21 Mall beside Asoke BTS Skytrain Station. A wide variety of Thai dishes are available. You need to buy a card with credit to buy food at the stands. When you are finished you can refund the money that is still left on the card. The food is cheap and if you are lucky you get a seat at one of the windows from where you can enjoy a stunning view over the Asok business area. This is one of my favorite food courts in an Unique Mall which will make you feel like traveling. Don't forget to click the Like button and Subscribe to my Channel with over 450 Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment