I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Monday, June 9, 2014

What do you think of this form of protest against the coup?




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





What do you think of this form of protest against the coup?



What do you think of this form of protest against the coup?


Why two young ladies risked jail to read 1984 in public
bk.asia-city.com
The pictures were Tweeted all over the world: small groups of anti-coup protestors sitting down at the BTS Chong Nonsi skywalk on May 29, silently reading books like George Orwell’s 1984. BK meets up with two of the protestors, Kasama Na Nagara and Pimsiri Petchnamrob, who tell us why they chose rea…






No comments:

Post a Comment