I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Six award-winning films and documentaries that tell the lesser known stories of...




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





Six award-winning films and documentaries that tell the lesser known stories of...



Six award-winning films and documentaries that tell the lesser known stories of refugees and stateless people.


Bangkok hosts Refugee Film Festival
bk.asia-city.com
Coinciding with World Refugee Day on June 20, this global touring film festival by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) returns to Bangkok for the fourth time.






No comments:

Post a Comment