I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Thursday, June 19, 2014

cuttO: &quot;Social networking is like my psychiatrist.&quot;




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





cuttO: "Social networking is like my psychiatrist."



cuttO: "Social networking is like my psychiatrist."


Cutto Lipta: Singer, songwriter, social media philosopher
bk.asia-city.com
Arom Phoharnrattanakul, aka Cutto, 32, the frontman of pop duo Lipta, has more than 200,000 followers on Facebook and has garnered 63 million views on his popular YouTube channel Tigercry. Following the release of Lipta’s 3rd album, Young, Cutto talks to BK about his past insecurites and how social…






No comments:

Post a Comment