I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Friday, March 7, 2014

Tennis greats are coming to town. But who&#039;ll face Andy Murray in Bangkok?




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





Tennis greats are coming to town. But who'll face Andy Murray in Bangkok?



Tennis greats are coming to town. But who'll face Andy Murray in Bangkok?


Andy Murray to captain Team Bangkok in International Premier Tennis League. Wait, what?
bk.asia-city.com
You heard us right. Andy Murray will not only play in Bangkok, but he’ll be the captain of our city’s team, at least when it’s playing on its home turf.






No comments:

Post a Comment