I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Ooh, these new dishes look stunning.




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





Ooh, these new dishes look stunning.



Ooh, these new dishes look stunning.


These four restaurants are rolling out new menus well worth a return visit
bk.asia-city.com
How does somes Dombes Duck or homemade mineoka tofu sound? These are just some of the new dishes hitting Bangkok's plates now at a restaurant near you.






No comments:

Post a Comment