I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sukhumvit Soi 42&#039;s Theera serves up gluten-free, dairy-free goodness to kickstar...




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





Sukhumvit Soi 42's Theera serves up gluten-free, dairy-free goodness to kickstar...



Sukhumvit Soi 42's Theera serves up gluten-free, dairy-free goodness to kickstart your morning.


Theera
bk.asia-city.com
Working with a healthy gluten-free and dairy-free concept, Theera serves up a regularly rotating range of bakery treats, from mouthwatering gingerbread cake with homemade granola (B150) and brownie banoffee and milk crumbs (B100), which you can enjoy along with some organic tea.






No comments:

Post a Comment