I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Sunday, January 12, 2014

You don&#039;t have to wait till the last week of the month to satisfy your organic d...




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





You don't have to wait till the last week of the month to satisfy your organic d...



You don't have to wait till the last week of the month to satisfy your organic desires, as the super-popular Bangkok Farmers' Market pops up at K-Village today and tomorrow.


Bangkok Farmers' Market
bk.asia-city.com
Held every last weekend of the month at K-Village, this farmers market sees a parade of organic produce ranging from food and flowers to eco-friendly products, plus live music and activities for kids.






No comments:

Post a Comment