I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Lovers of all things cute and Korean take note; global restaurant chain School F...




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





Lovers of all things cute and Korean take note; global restaurant chain School F...



Lovers of all things cute and Korean take note; global restaurant chain School Food has brought its cheese-heavy dishes to Bangkok.


School Food
bk.asia-city.com
Featuring a cute cafe style defined by vivid chairs, hanging lamps and decorative wine crates, the place serves up Korean dishes that go heavy on the cheese, such as the addictive topokki (rice cake) with carbonara (B240) and pork cutlet with spicy cheese topokki (B340). You can also try the bibimba...






No comments:

Post a Comment