I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Saturday, January 11, 2014

So the folks behind Rocket Coffeebar have expanded next door. Introducing Lady B...




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





So the folks behind Rocket Coffeebar have expanded next door. Introducing Lady B...



So the folks behind Rocket Coffeebar have expanded next door. Introducing Lady Brett Tavern.


Lady Brett
bk.asia-city.com
The folks behind Rocket have just expanded their restaurant empire next door. The welcoming Lady Brett, however, dips its toes into the nightlife with its interior inspired by the 20th century taverns of New York. Things are kept very cozy thanks to the wooden bar and window frames, while the menu i...






No comments:

Post a Comment