I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Have you tried Pun Pun yet?




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





Have you tried Pun Pun yet?



Have you tried Pun Pun yet?


Pun Pun Station Officer Chavalit Boonpong on What it's Like Working for the Bicycle Sharing Scheme
bk.asia-city.com
Two months after the installation of the Pun Pun Station on Silom Road, BK finally spotted an officer on duty. Eager to try out the bike sharing scheme, we had a chat with Chavalit Boonpong, 31, who told us what it’s like taking care of the station on a hot sunny day.






No comments:

Post a Comment