I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Sunday, November 10, 2013

"People are drawn to art when they see some benefit."




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall


"People are drawn to art when they see some benefit."


Silapathorn Award-Winning Artist Wasinburee Supanichvoraparch on Ratchaburi's Growing Art Scene
bk.asia-city.com
Over the past decade, Wasinburee Supanichvoraparch, 42, has transcended his position as heir to Ratchaburi’s first ceramics factory, Tao Hong Tai, to become the driving force behind a vibrant art scene in his hometown. After wrapping up his show at the Venice Biennale, the Silapathorn Award-winning…






No comments:

Post a Comment