I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"Art gives people hope."




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall

"Art gives people hope."


Lakorn and Theater Director Takonkiet Viravan on His New Musical 'Luerd Kattiya' on Stage Nov 21
bk.asia-city.com
The son of a former finance minister, Takonkiet “Boy” Viravan, 47, made his own name as a successful TV soap opera director before realizing his dream of working in the theater. BK caught up with him ahead of the debut of his new musical based on the famous Thai novel, Luerd Kattiya (The Royal Blood...






No comments:

Post a Comment