I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Monday, October 22, 2012

Where to Eat in Bangkok Japan Metropolis Food Bazaar Siam Square Saba Se...


http://www.PhilinVancouver.com http://www.PhilinBangkok.com Where to Eat in Bangkok I go to Japan Metropolis Food Bazaar in Siam Square end of Soi 1 for a Saba Set and some Sushi. This is a new food court concept a month old and offers Japanese Food at an Affordable price, I guess targeting the University Students close by. The Saba Set I got from Tokyo Steak House and the Chef Harry recognized me from my videos and asked to take a picture from me, he is originally from Indonesia but was a Chef in the USA his wife is Thai, a nice couple, say hello to them if you go there - PhilinBangkok.com

No comments:

Post a Comment