I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Friday, October 19, 2012

Where to Eat Free Range Thai Herb Feed Chickens @ Chicken T Gateway Mall...


http://www.PhilinBangkok.com http://www.PhilinVancouver.com Where to Eat Free Range Thai Herb Feed Chickens @ Chicken T Gateway Mall - Phil in Bangkok - I meet My Friend Bart before he heads off to Australia for a late lunch, he got the half roast chicken with the spicy asian sauce 195bht $6.50 and I got the BBQ chicken spring rolls 125bht $4.15 which where very tasty. At Chicken T Premium Asian Grill restaurant they serve fresh free range chicken from their own farms. They are the first to incorporate Thai herbs to the chicken's diet, protecting them and consumers from unsafe chemicals. Which makes their chicken so firm, juicy and not fatty. You can go and taste their succulent dishes at their first shop at Gateway Ekamai, Japanese Life Style Mall, connected to Ekamai BTS Station.http://www.facebook.com/ChickenTBKK

No comments:

Post a Comment