I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Somphong Thai Cooking School with Khun Koy Silom Area Part 2 - Phil in B...


http://www.PhilinBangkok.com http://www.originalthaicookingschool.com
Part 2 Since I eat so much great Thai food it is only fitting I should learn how to cook some. My brother and I go to Somphong Cooking School in the Silom area to learn from Khun Koy. I have to say it was the best 4hrs spent as we learned about Thai ingredients, cooking techniques and best of all EATING what we made, very tasty. She has two classes a day and we called last minute for the afternoon one, each day has a different cooking menu and on this day we were cooking two of my favorites Red Curry Chicken and Spicy Coconut Chicken both very delicious. We met her at Chong Nosi BTS and we took a taxi to the market to get some ingredients then walked to her school. She only charges 1000baht for the 4hrs and 5 dishes which is very inexpensive. I highly recommend taking the course while here as she gives you a recipe book to take with you so when you get home you can impress your friends with a great Thai meal.

Please note I am cooking with one hand as the camera in other ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment