I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Monday, March 28, 2011

Food Court @ 32nd Bangkok International Motor Show 2011 I Chose Vietname...




http://www.PhilinBangkok.com IMPACT”s Food Courts has delicious and inexpensive food. As you can imagine its popular among locals and tourists hungry from seeing the shows here in the exhibition halls. See my other videos on the Motor Show @ http://www.youtube.com/philinbangkok

Join our YouTube, Facebook, Fan Page, Twitter and Tumblr pages as well

No comments:

Post a Comment