I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Wednesday, March 16, 2011



http://www.PhilinBangkok.com In Siam Square by Siam BTS station down Soi 4 is Doo Dee Siam Restaurant which has Thai and Vietnamese food. There is a very large selection of food to choose from and judging by the the people going there and other reviews was going to be good. The Vietnamese dish we had was great I have has it before at another restaurant, it was very fresh and tasty. One thing is you have to write down on the pad of paper what you want so get a waiter to help you as it has to be in Thai.
www.youtube.com/philinbangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment