I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What&#039;s your favorite pizza in Bangkok?




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





What's your favorite pizza in Bangkok?



What's your favorite pizza in Bangkok?


Peppina
bk.asia-city.com
Chef Paolo Vitaletti’s Appia ranked fourth in Top Tables 2014. As such, his next venture was highly anticipated. Less intimate than Appia, Peppina makes up for what it lacks in coziness with its high energy courtesy of an open kitchen, a warehouse-like space, a fuss-free menu of pizzas and grilled meats, big parties and a frantic ballet of wait staff.






No comments:

Post a Comment