I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Saturday, August 30, 2014

&quot;I have a lot of intense personal experiences. When I put it in my choreography,...




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





"I have a lot of intense personal experiences. When I put it in my choreography,...



"I have a lot of intense personal experiences. When I put it in my choreography, it can be beautiful or despicable, but it’s nonetheless a true part of my integrity."

As his new performance opens tonight, Jitti Chompee talks to us about the challenges of dance.


Jitti Chompee's dance of darkness
bk.asia-city.com
Choreographer Jitti Chompee, founder of leading Thai dance company 18 Monkeys, is best known for his contemporary works drawing on elements from both khon (traditional Thai dance) and homoerotic literature. This week Jitti and co are taking over the pier at The Jam Factory with the new dance piece L…






No comments:

Post a Comment