I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Saturday, July 26, 2014

&quot;The labor court is never on the side of the laborers.&quot;




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





"The labor court is never on the side of the laborers."



"The labor court is never on the side of the laborers."


Award-winning activist Bunyuen Sukmai on the massive problems facing Thai laborers
bk.asia-city.com
Migrant laborers are a hot topic in Thailand at the moment, also bringing into question the conditions of Thai workers in their own country. BK talks to labor activist Bunyuen Sukmai, 44, winner of this year’s Somchai Neelapaijit Award (in tribute to the missing human rights lawyer), about standing…






No comments:

Post a Comment