I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

&quot;Farmers go from never knowing who they grew rice for to having their customers...




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





"Farmers go from never knowing who they grew rice for to having their customers...



"Farmers go from never knowing who they grew rice for to having their customers visit them. We want to create that heartwarming bond that bridges the physical distance." ผูกปิ่นโตข้าว


Pook Pin To Kao: Improving Thai society through organic rice
bk.asia-city.com
Stimulated by the rice mortgage crisis in February 2014, Pook Pin To Kao emerged on Facebook as a non-profit project devoted to improving the situations of Thai rice farmers.






No comments:

Post a Comment