I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Opening tonight at WTF Bar &amp; Gallery, one part of the annual exhibition aimed at...




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





Opening tonight at WTF Bar & Gallery, one part of the annual exhibition aimed at...



Opening tonight at WTF Bar & Gallery, one part of the annual exhibition aimed at unearthing boundary-pushing Thai artists.


BrandNew 2013 Art Project
bk.asia-city.com
The 9th edition of this annual exhibition aimed to support new artists is curated by Isabel Ching Hwee Chang from Singapore and selects works by six emerging Thai artists to be displayed at three galleries. At the main spot, Bangkok University Gallery (BUG), will be the works of Rattawalee Chanchawv...






No comments:

Post a Comment