I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Friday, February 21, 2014

DO NOT MESS WITH THE CHUTZ!




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





DO NOT MESS WITH THE CHUTZ!



DO NOT MESS WITH THE CHUTZ!


Finally, Transport Minister Chadchart Sittipunt gets his own video game series
bk.asia-city.com
Chadchart turned into a massively viral meme when a picture was shared of him going to his local temple barefoot, in shorts and a sleeveless T, holding a plastic bag with some food for the monks. He's been photoshopped into every possible situation since, where the aura he exudes in that one image s...






No comments:

Post a Comment