I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Follow the cool kids to Samosorn Rotfai for the third edition of the Made by Leg...




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





Follow the cool kids to Samosorn Rotfai for the third edition of the Made by Leg...



Follow the cool kids to Samosorn Rotfai for the third edition of the Made by Legacy flea market this afternoon.


Made by Legacy Flea Market
bk.asia-city.com
The third time of this hip vintage flea market promises to be its biggest yet, selling everything from clothing and collectibles to vinyl records and furniture, plus food and drinks.






No comments:

Post a Comment