I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fly Elite & Business Class on Eva Air to Vancouver via Taipei Boeing 777...



As I say Goodbye and leave my childhood friend Chris to catch his Eva Air flight to Bangkok at 1am, it just hit me only 12 more days till I'll be doing the exact same thing (and airline) l land in BKK at Noon on Dec 31st  — at Vancouver International Airport.

I Fly Elite & Business Class on Eva Air from Bangkok to Vancouver via Taipei on a 777 and 747 I have been flying with EVA Air for over 12yrs and I am constantly impressed by the improvements they do each year and seem to know what the customer wants and needs then acts on it, the only thing that I have a complaint about is their Memebership Program is the only sore spot as I find each year gets harder to go from basic Green Card to the next level Silver in 12yrs I have only hit it once basically you have to fly overseas twice within a year on a full fare ticket as the discounted ones only give partial mileage. For the regular guy who only gets 1 vacation a year its pretty tough if you added my milage just the last 3yrs I could have hit it a few times if not for the one year timeline - Phil in Bangkok



I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<


No comments:

Post a Comment