I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cool Dexter T- Shirt and only $10 I Want One!


Teefury: Limited Edition $10 tees!


Art curated by
jimiyo jimiyo


Tell us a bit about this design.
It's based on a Norman Rockwell painting - I always enjoyed how Dexter was sort of an aesthete when it came to his bloody business, and every crime scene was kind of like going to an art show for him. There's also the fact that Norman Rockwell's work is basically the antithesis of Dexter Morgan and I thought it made for an interesting design.


Where are you from?
I'm currently roaming about in Portland, OR via upstate New York.


What do you want TeeFury fans to know about you?
I'm super tough and devilishly handsome. I have many valuable skills. If the apocalypse happens, you definitely want me as a high-ranking member of your new society. I can fly and read minds. I am the best.


Click Below to Get It
Teefury: Limited Edition $10 tees!

No comments:

Post a Comment