I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Friday, October 17, 2014

Forget sheep. Camels are the main attraction at this new theme park.




BK Magazine's Facebook Wall





Forget sheep. Camels are the main attraction at this new theme park.



Forget sheep. Camels are the main attraction at this new theme park.


New hotels in Phuket and Chiang Mai plus a camel-themed fun park: Top openings around Thailand
bk.asia-city.com
The cool season is just around the corner and that means it’s time to plan a trip up north. A new addition to the Northern capital of Chiang Mai, Eastin Tan Hotel Chiang Mai (052-001-999, www.eastintanchiangmai.com) is set to open its doors on Dec 1. Located near the vibrant Nimanhemin Road, the 128…






No comments:

Post a Comment