I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Where to Eat a Cheap Lunch in Bangkok Food Center by Sukhumvit Soi 42 on...


http://www.PhilinBangkok.com Where to Eat a Cheap Lunch $1-2 in Bangkok a Local Food Center off Sukhumvit Soi 42 on Soi Rubia its a only open at Lunch Time and is crowded at 1130am on as the Office Towers across the street empty out with hungry workers which are mainly women. There is a great selection of Thai dishes to choose from so try more than one if are hungry. I did not film much of the merchandise market but its packed full of stuff for the ladies to buy from clothes,shoes, make up and accessories. Dont forget to hit the Like Button and Subscribe to my Channel uploading the 500th now yes this one was 499! - PhilinBangkok.com

No comments:

Post a Comment