I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

AirBnB Co-Founder Nathan Blecharczyk Welcome Home Event @ Viva Aviv Rest...


Go to http://www.PhilinBangkok.com and scroll down a bit on the right you will see a AirBnB search widget check out not only deals in Bangkok but the World. Discover amazing, unique accommodations in 192 countries. With more than 10 million nights booked worldwide, Airbnb is the world leader in travel rentals & connects travelers seeking authentic experiences with hosts offering unique, inspiring spaces around the world in 25,400+ cities, 192 countries Click here to Join if you are not a Member Yet http://bit.ly/RJNrUC - PS sorry for the dark video

No comments:

Post a Comment