I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ignorant Bastard Taxi Drivers after 2am so take 8bht 27 cent Public Bus ...


Very few things Piss Me Off in Bangkok but Ignorant Bastard Taxi Drivers after 2am trying to scam you take the cake so I take 8bht 27 cent Public Bus Home.This video was taken on my Samsung Focus Windows Phone 7 1st generation cant wait for the Windows Phone 8 release in Oct http://www.WhyWindowsPhone.com
Dont forget to hit Like and Subscribe to my Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment