I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

JOMA Bakery & Cafe Delicious Smoked Salmon Bagel Greek Salad Vientiane L...



I go back to JOMA Bakery & Cafe not only because some Canucks from British Columbia own it but because the food here is so damn good. Seriously the sin dried tomato bagel was the best I have had and combined with smoked salmon, cream cheese and fresh dill I almost ordered another one. The salad was the same fresh, tasty and delicious and with the Nanaimo Bar to top off a great meal what more could I ask for...how about some Tragically Hip (search on YouTube) playing in the back ground as an added bonus! 

If you are in Vientiane please stop by JOMA your stomach will thank you! I just hope they will open one in Bangkok - http://www.JOMA.biz check out their webite and facebook serach JOMA Bakery Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment