I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Nokia Lumia 800 vs iPhone 4: Design (video) By Dave Cryer

  Back in the day I used to love Nokia phones, mainly for their superior hardware but never for the operating system. When the likes of the iPhone came onto the scene, my relationship with Nokia went a little sour – using Symbian became very stale indeed. History seemed to be repeating itself more recently with the iPhone and iOS. The elegance of iOS is nice, but lately I’ve been feeling like I’ve spent too many years looking at the same grid of icons.
Nokia has rekindled my interest in their hardware with the Lumia 800. Windows Phone 7.5 still feels like a work in progress, but it is a refreshing change. The hardware is a different matter altogether, what with its sleek lines, curved glass and solid build quality. Check out the video above to see Lumia’s sexiness for yourself, as well as a comparison with the iPhone 4.
www.WhyWindowsPhone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment