I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food

I Highly Recommend this Book if you Love Eating Thai Food there is a Vegetarian version too >>>ONLY $7<<<

About Me

My photo
"As Seen on YouTube" with over 570+ Videos on Thailand and other Asian Places www.YouTube.com/PhilinBangkok- I video where I go and eat, drink, stay and events from my travels around Asia. - Join our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and check out my YouTube Channel page as well www.twitter.com/philinbangkok www.facebook.com/philinbangkokfan... www.philinbangkok.tumblr.com --- Our Sponsors--> www.PhilinMyFunLife.com ... www.HotCoffee.biz ... www.SaveOnServices.co

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Journey to the NHL - Christian Ehrhoff talks about his start in hockey in Germany and the challenges along the way.

Germany doesn't have the most storied history when it comes to ice hockey but the handful of German players that have made it into the NHL, it is an accomplishment and something to talk about. Click Link to article
My Journey to the NHL - Christian Ehrhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment